MBBS Admissions Abroad
Foreign Students MBBS Abroad Eligibility
The applicants should have a high school pass with min 55% of marks in all the subjects and must possess good English communication.
We will confer the graduation certificate to those who finish all the courses stipulated by the teaching program, obtain the total credits, and pass the University’s TCM examination for international students. At the same time, we will award bachelor degree to those who meet all the requirements according to the Degree Regulations of the People’s Republic of China and give only a completion certificate to those who cannot meet the aforementioned requirements.
MBBS Admission Tuition Fee
|Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Registration Fee||Miscellaneous Fee + Faculty Development Fee|
|I & II semesters||16250 ￥||4100 ￥||380 ￥||2800 ￥ + 8000 ￥|
|III & IV semesters||16250 ￥||4100 ￥||380 ￥||300 ￥(insurance)|
|V & VI semesters||16250 ￥||4100 ￥||380 ￥||300￥(insurance) + 1000 ￥ (resident permit)|
|VII & VIII semesters||16250 ￥||4100 ￥||380 ￥||300 ￥ (insurance)|
|IX semester||16250 ￥||4100 ￥||380 ￥||300 ￥ (insurance)|
|X & XI semesters||/||/||760 ￥||/|
- The Student who does internship in the last year in his/her home country has to pay 760 Yuan as registration to JXUTCM. The tuition, hostel fee and registration fee shall be paid as the previous academic year if the students want to do in china.
- The Fee structure may be subject to increase in the future due to the rise in the average nationwide price.
MBBS Admission Curriculum
DURATION OF THE COURSE : Every student shall undergo a period of certified study, extending over 4'/2 academic years from the date of commencement of study for the subject comprising the medical curriculum to the date of completion of the examination followed by one year compulsory rotating Internship. The 4 '/2 years course has been divided into three phases.
1. Phase I - 1 year, consisting of two terms of 6 months each.
2. Phase II - 1 year, consisting of two terms of 6 months each.
3. Phase III - 2'/2 years, after Phase - II, consisting of 5 terms.
ACADEMIC TERMS & TEACHING HOURS FOR MBBS PROGRAM
Basic Sciences : Two Academic Years (Phase I & Phase II)
|Hours Subject||First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
|Introduction of China||36|
|Forensic Medicine and Toxicology||50||10|
Clinical medicine : Two and Half Academic Year (Phase III)
|Subject||Fifth Term||Sixth Term||Seventh Term||Eighth Term||Nineth Term|
|Obstretics & Gyanecology||70||21||70||21|
|Basic theory of TCM||72|
|Acupuncture & moxibustion||84||6|
Internship : 1 year
Note : The subjects of Basic theory of TCM and Acupuncture & Moxibustion are optional courses