Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (JUTCM), founded in 1959, is located in Nanchang, the capital city of Jiangxi Province, P.R.China. Since its foundation, the university has been dedicated to the cultivation of students with practical and innovative talents which meet the needs of social progress. The university’s academic approach has shown advantages in terms of the schooling paradigm in which the education of Chinese medicine is coordinated with the development of multiple disciplines and demonstrates the unique integration of industry, teaching and scientific research. And in this way the university is made a hub for Medical education, therapeutic care and scientific research in Jiangxi Province.
Top Reasons to Study Abroad in China at JXUTCM
- It was founded in 1959, long 55 years of Quality Education.
- Located in the beautiful Nanchang city, the capital city of Jiangxi province.
- It is an institution of higher learning featured in the education of Chinese Medicine. JXUTCM also have Engineering University, Agricultural University, Management University, Jiangxi Blue Sky University (largest private university in china) etc but limited for Chinese citizens.
- One of the premiere higher learning institutes eligible for international students.
- Campus is vast, beautiful, well organized with state-of-the-art facilities.
- The university has been officially authorized to offer PhD degrees. Up to now, the school has 55-year undergraduate education experience, 30-year graduate education experience and 20-year international education experience.
- The university boasts the largest new campus among all TCM colleges and universities in China, which covers a total area of 1644.79 Mu (about 110 hectares). The teaching and scientific research equipment is valued at more than 137 million Yuan